We believe in the ability of art to transform the workplace into a more aesthetic, creative and productive environment. This belief is increasingly supported by the Research we and others are carrying out and we would like to share these findings with you as they become available.
Making Art Work in the Workplace
IAC partnered with the British Council of Offices to produce a report on the latest trends and best practice in art in the workplace. 1500 BCO members were surveyed and in depth interviews carried out with leading architects, interior designers, psychologists and corporate occupiers.
The survey supports the following key findings:
- Art programmes still being implemented and maintained despite recession
- Art creates a more welcoming work space and aids staff retention
- Art when selected by staff measurably increases their productivity
- Art is a sophisticated and powerful brand communication tool
- Artwork can be deployed even in flexible, agile work environments